How to Expand Your Brand? 8 Marketing Techniques for Franchises
Any business needs a solid marketing and advertising campaign for franchises to achieve its objectives, either by improving the image and impact of the brand or by the need to attract franchisees. What are the marketing strategies for franchises that are offering the best results today? Read below!
Eight Marketing Techniques for Franchises
We know that the level of demand and the difficulty to expand a franchise are quite high. And that, on many occasions, having investors and entrepreneurs with true intentions to open a business with a brand is complicated.
That is why we want to share with you the best digital marketing strategies for franchises and thus help you boost your business.
1. Create a specific website for franchisees
When a person is interested in investing in your brand, having a website or a section within the main page of the brand will be essential. It must be a place to make available to the public all the information necessary to open a franchise: requirements, investment, advantages, etc. We recommend that you include testimonials from your franchisees to build trust. And do not forget to provide all possible communication channels (form, email, telephone, etc.).
2. SEO positioning
Web positioning is one of the fundamental pillars of any type of company. Being in the first positions of the search engines to publicize the products and services of your brand will provide you with greater visibility.
Our recommendation is to opt for keywords that define your business very well and that are not very generic (the more competition, the more difficult it is to position in search engines).
3. Online advertising
Thanks to this formula you can advertise the franchise in different formats and platforms depending on a specific budget. Unlike conventional advertising, in this type of campaign you will only pay when a person sees your ad and clicks on it to expand the information. It will allow you to open the range of possibilities and you will be able to segment your advertising according to your target audience. The best performing options are:
- Ads on Google. Appearing in the first three results can give you the possibility of attracting franchisees interested in the sector in which you are operating. Without a doubt, Google Ads ads is one of the most effective and fastest options in digital marketing for franchises.
- Banners. You can hire them directly or through intermediaries such as Google Ads (Google's advertising program). Here it is important to choose well the place where they will be displayed and the price, so that the click is not too expensive.
- Remarketing. Does that advertising that follows you everywhere on the Internet sound like you after visiting a certain website? That is remarketing. And its results are excellent. You pay only when a person clicks on the ad and it is aimed at those who have already been interested in your brand.
- Facebook Ads. To this day, Facebook remains the most popular and important social network in the world. Why not take advantage of it? It offers us a perfect advertising tool to target our advertisements to people in a specific area, with specific interests and a specific profile. The success of these campaigns lies in the correct segmentation of this target audience.
4. Social networks
Social networks have a great impact (negative or positive) on the image offered by a brand. A satisfied customer can help us spread the word about our products or services based on their experience. And an upset customer can spread a negative review that can ruin our brand's reputation if we don't manage it properly.
Therefore, any franchise must be actively present on social networks. This way, you will be able to manage both favorable and unfavorable comments and thus control this harmful advertising before irreversibly damaging the image of the brand.
In addition, among the fans and followers of your brand there may be enterprising people who want to open a new business. If they already like us, we will have a better chance of them doing it with us. It clearly shows the advantages for the franchisor and uses multimedia content to make it known.
5. Press releases in digital media
Every day more people consult the news through a computer, tablet or smartphone in different digital media. Many franchises are beginning to bet on hiring press release shipments in this type of media. Why? Mainly because they have a great impact at a relatively low cost.
6. Sponsored articles
There are many web pages that receive thousands of visits every day. Therefore, one of the most profitable ways to achieve greater impact for any franchise is to hire sponsored articles on an authority website that is related to your sector and with a good amount of traffic.
7. Content marketing
What is the use of having the best product or service if you don't know how to make it known? Content marketing groups together a series of techniques focused on optimizing the text (spelling and grammar) and presenting the information in a clear, attractive and intuitive way for the user and potential clients of a franchise.
8. Email marketing
Today, the newsletter continues to be one of the most effective marketing options with which you will reach your audience in a visual and totally personalized way. Email marketing will help you establish your own database with people who have been interested in your franchise at some point. An excellent way to communicate a new product or service or to publicize an exclusive offer.
We hope these franchise marketing strategies will help you recruit franchisees more easily and quickly. Do you need help to implement a comprehensive expansion plan for your franchise? Do not hesitate to ask us for information. Our team has a lot of experience in these eight strategies, let us know if you would like to set up a meeting to discuss strategies specifically for your business.